Peak Engineering is a growing structural engineering firm which provides design services for a diverse range of commercial building projects throughout the United States. We are interested in talented and personable engineers who are self motivated, love a good challenge, appreciate variety and have team skills. We offer the opportunity to work directly with clients and on challenging projects from the start. You will have an open door to highly experienced engineers and the opportunity to be a key player in our company.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a rewarding work environment in beautiful Colorado.
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a B.S. degree in Architectural or Civil Engineering with an emphasis on structures is required.
- Passing the FE exam is required.
- The successful candidate should have coursework and/or experience in structural steel, concrete, masonry, and wood design, and work well in a team environment.
- Professional Engineer license is important for experienced engineers.
Peak currently has openings and is actively looking for the following positions:
- Design Engineer – EIT with 0-2 years experience
- Project Engineer – PE with 4-10 years experience
- REVIT drafters
- Executive Assistant/Admin
Please see our ads on Indeed and Andrew Hudson’s Job List for more information about the available positions.