Are you a licensed Professional Engineer who feels stuck in a job with little opportunity for advancement?
Are you looking for a chance to work in an environment that includes a path to becoming a Project Manager, Associate and Principal?
Are you looking for the chance to work in a team environment and work on a wide variety of projects such as office buildings, retail, industrial, distribution, auto dealerships and more?
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, then Peak Engineering would like to talk to you about joining our team in our Pleasanton, California office.
- We offer competitive salaries
- Benefits include full employee health care coverage paid for by the employer.
- Dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance paid for by the employer.
- We offer a 401(k) program with traditional and Roth options and an employer match of up to 4%.
- A B.S. degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Must have a California Professional Engineering license (Civil or Structural) and a minimum of four years of relevant experience.
- The applicant should have excellent written and verbal skills and be an independent self-starter.