Northwest Mississippi Junior College
Associate Degree in Business
State Technical Institute of Memphis
Architectural Engineering Courses
Continuing Education in AutoCAD, Revit and Related Programs
Linda has been with PEAK since 1995 and is the Manager of our Computer Aided Drafting and Design department. Her experience includes computer programming, architectural and structural drafting. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all computer aided drafting and design drawings and building information models. Working directly with the Engineer, distributing drafting projects to the CADD staff and supervising the adherence to standards.
- Creating and updating PEAK’s drafting standards. Management and maintenance of CADD files and directories.
- Researching and maintaining CADD equipment, software and supplies. Co-administration of local network.
- Creating backgrounds or converting electronic media from Architectural backgrounds to PEAK standards, then overlaying them with structural engineering information and details for construction documents.
- Transmitting electronic media files via the Internet and maintaining transmittal documentation. Scheduling and performing daily backups of company file management system.
- Conducting interviews and examinations for prospective drafting personnel.