Are you a recent engineering graduate looking to start your career and build your experience towards becoming a Professional Engineer?
Are you looking for a chance to work in an environment and learn from several experienced engineers and work on a wide variety of projects such as office buildings, retail, industrial, distribution, auto dealerships and more?
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, then Peak Engineering would like to talk to you about joining our team.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- Benefits include full employee health care coverage paid for by the employer.
- Dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance paid for by the employer.
- We offer a 401(k) program with traditional and Roth options and an employer match of up to 4%.
- A B.S. degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Coursework in structural analysis, steel design and concrete design.
- Must have an EIT certificate or have taken the Fundamentals of Engineering exam with results pending.
- The applicant should have excellent written and verbal skills and be an independent self-starter.
Please reply below with a brief description of your education and professional background.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]